Print Reading for Concrete VIDEO Training
Print Reading for Concrete – is a concrete focused training course presented by the Author of Print Reading for Construction. The instructor has over 40 years in construction; 30 of those years in concrete construction. The training program is a combination of 6 units of video with Test Your Knowledge activities to enhance the participant’s learning. The program is intended for technical students, apprentices, and adult construction workers or anyone entering the concrete construction industry. When you complete this training course you will be able to find your way around construction documents.
- Taught by the author Dan Dorfmueller
- 6 units of training, 3.5 hours of video
- PDF downlaodable Student Handouts for each unit
- A Test Your Knowledge activity at the end of each unit with video review
- Comprehensive final test
- Answer key for all the questions
- Links to 7 videos
- PDF's for Study Prints
- 6 PDF's for Student Handouts
- 1 Final Test You Knowledge activity
- Answer key to all the Test Your Knowledge activities
- Access to the Author for questions
- Free webinar training when provided
This video series is for individual use... companies who want to use this video series for training multiple people within their company please contact me for a discount rate or license.